Standing in as a fit model, Victoire Roux had just the right touch of elegance to portray the "mood" that Lady Aurelia Grey was trying to create to sell this incredible design to one of the most high-profile jazz singers of her generation, a prolific, yet dramatic chanteuse, well known for her legendary excesses.
As usual, Victoire totally sold it and this look would go on to be seen in one of the most photographed performances at the 25th anniversary party of the Jazz Byrd club! So much so, that Jazz aficionados are still talking about it to this day!
- 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Dramatic sequin embellished lace top, worn with a vibrant lilac, intricately constructed bubble skirt which can be swapped to stylish black satin capri pants, perfect for a multiple song musical set;
- Extravagant belt with oversized bow detail;
- Lilac high-heeled sandals;
- High-shine patent "leather" pumps;
- Exquisitely detailed faux-silver jewelry set with lilac cloisonné details;
- Lilac clutch purse;
- Alternate hands;
- Certificate of authenticity.
Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.