When Isha decided to take a break from acting to travel and explore the world, little did she know that she would leave a giant void that would leave her fans panting for more!
When her agent sent her the script for Sacred Lotus and she realized that she would be playing a pivotal role in the story, she knew instantly that this would be just the right vehicle for her long awaited return! Even though she was a little out of practice and the production had its ups and downs, there wasn't a dry eye on set as the director called "CUT!" on the grand wedding finale. This was going to be an instant classic; there was no doubt about it, the divine Isha was back!
- 12.5" fully articulated doll with fully rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Off-white tulle gown with light gold sparkle threads woven in and floral embroidered organza;
- Off-white belt with detailed "gold" buckle;
- Long off-white satin gloves;
- ?"Gold" and "diamond" hair jewel;
- ?"Gold" and "diamond" statement earrings;
- Multiple bangle bracelets in "gold"/"diamonds";
- Large "diamond" statement ring;
- Light "gold" metallic clutch with "jeweled" chain detail;
- Clear/light metallic "gold" pumps;
- Henna tattooed forearms and hands;
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
Important Note: The jewel on Isha's nose is not-removable. Removing the jewel will damage the doll permanently and void the warranty.
The dolls pictured are prototypes. Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.