When Véronique Perrin called her friend Lukas to announce that her youngest sister wanted to become a model, they both agreed that the budding fashionista would need to be kept in check, knowing full well that eventually, her taste for anything "edgy" would get her in trouble.
While the Perrins weren't exactly thrilled to learn that their daughter's first assignment would be to take part in this particular production, just seeing Violaine so happy, looking stunning and then realizing that this exposure would instantly make her a household name changed their minds. How could they say no to any of their gorgeous daughters?
- 12.5-inch fully articulated doll with fully rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Convertible cargo cropped denim pants;
- Long sleeve top with drape/hood detail;
- Iridescent scarab-colored paillette jacket;
- Short metallic socks;
- Royal blue faux-leather boots with light gold pierced detail,
- Neon yellow "patent leather" purse with strap/harness detail;
- Multiple bracelets and rings;
- Neon yellow/aqua faux-leather choker with "gold" hardware;
- Light "gold" star/moon earrings;
- 2 tiny hoop earrings on top of right ear;
- Nose ring, light "gold" hoop (removable);
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
The doll pictured is a prototype. Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.